Giving Thanks at Thanksgiving by Michael S. Tyrrell
November 21, 2017
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34.
Praise the Lord, because he is good: for his mercy endureth forever.
Happy Thanksgiving Wholetonians,
As I cultivate an attitude of gratitude for 2017, I was thinking that I should share with you just a few of the things I am thankful for.
First, and foremost, I am grateful for God’s love, favor, and protection. I am thankful for my amazing wife, Lillian, my dog, and our entire family, Dads, Moms, sisters, brothers, and babies!
The Barton Publishing team, especially, Marty Fahncke, who knows how to get the best out of me, challenges me, and like my wife, (except in the business world) holds my feet to the fire! 🙂
Linda Rohrbaugh, for all of your hard work…and my musical brother, and lifetime friend, Sundui, and of course…YOU, my beloved Wholetonians! Your tireless support humbles me, I love you. Now, drum roll please…here are just a few of the things we accomplished together this year…Give Thanks!
- Thousands of people around the world are sleeping better, thanks to, “Life, Love, and Lullabies,” which launched on February 14th…Valentines Day.
- And thousands more people are sleeping better thanks to “Wholetones 2Sleep,” a powered speaker that plays, “Life, Love, and Lullabies” to help you sleep all night long. (The best selling Wholetones item of 2017!)
- Meeting Dr. Oz, and having him confirm how important sleep is, as well as the work I am doing. Below is a picture of meand my beautiful wife Lillian as we were hanging out with Dr. Oz in New York.
- Being on TV with, “Helga,” the PitBull, and watching an entire studio full of people, literally speechless at the instant, amazing, and totally calming affects of Wholetones.
- Helping over 100,000 pet owners have calmer, happier, healthier pets because of “Wholetones For Pets”
- Sitting in a business meeting in San Diego, with 3 other guys, when suddenly all of us were moved to tears because of God’s tangible presence in the room!
- Being introduced by Marty, to Kevin and Cathy from “Tru Energy,” who will be forever friends and business allies.
- Getting floored every morning by the myriad of loving emails from around the world.
- The amazing turnout, and social media response during our “Wholetones Live” events.
- The overwhelming number of testimonials received this year. Click here to read some of them.
- Having Wholetones music, appear MULTIPLE TIMES, on the Billboard charts, even going to #1 with “Calming Soothing Music For Dogs.”
- And finally…the knowledge that this is just the tip of the iceberg.
What are YOU thankful for this year? Who made a difference in your life? As you gather together, at the great table with your family and friends this year…would you take a moment to ask each precious one at the table to mention one (1) thing they are thankful for?
It is appropriate, and the least we can do in light of our many blessings, to “Give Thanks At Thanksgiving”.
May God bless you…BIG!
Michael S. Tyrrell
Get signed up here for Michael's Tuesday emails!